Friday, June 29, 2012

The "Audi Fridge", The "Twins" and Grass...

Since I spoke so much about it on my last post I thought it best to show you why it is the Audi Fridge... Why Audi, I don't know - it's just something we made up.




I always wanted "twins"

Doo-doo-do-do!  Dingle doo-doo-doo!













I went over first thing this morning to water the grass as it was deemed that today would be blazin'.  And considering that we haven't really done any watering yet (I know, tisk tisk), I thought today would be a good day to start.  From my experience today I discovered that we have a heavy clay type soil and the water pressure is decent but not enough to cover the most area when watering the grass.  Oh, and it was hot today.  Did I mention it was hot?  Here's what the grass is looking like right now in the back yard.  I forgot to photo the front... it's a little more pitiful.  Frankly, I'm worried about the little sprouts.  May have to ask for wisdom from the lawn-gods... whoever they might be.

 
  


and here's Honza - because he's so cute... he's been feeling neglected lately.






2 comments:

  1. You know Honza's welcome to come stay with Auntie Heather any time! We'll just lock Myrtle in the closet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He might mark your territory - if you are ok with that then we may take you up on the offer!

    ReplyDelete